Sneezing problem in middle of the night. Allergic problem?

I sneeze one hard timethen just the first part of the sneeze comes out over and over and I cant breath what this be it has happened about 5 times once in the middle of the night .I had been inhabated about 4 months ago and vented for three days it was a forcfull inhabation it scares me to death and I feel as though it is getting worse each time and lasting longer .
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Allergic problem.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your history I could see that you get recurrent sneezing and breathlessness in the night. It will be very difficult to point out one diagnosis but we can discuss the posibilities with you .

Such conditions are seen in allergic rhinitis or asthma when you get recurrent sneezing and breathlessness accompanied. I would advise you to see a chest physician as it would require careful auscultation of chest to look out any wheeze , a chest X XXXXXXX and CBC to look for your eosinophil count for allergies and for ruling out any kind of infection.

Dr. Shruti