Small epididymis cyst. Ayurvedic or non surgical treatment available?

I have a small epididymis cyst I m looking for any ayurvedic/ non surgical treatment where it gets absorbed by body
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 39 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.

The cyst itself may never go away but if it becomes inflamed or painful we often use antibiotic therapy to promote adequate resolution of the inflammation and swelling.

As far as herbal preparations, Echinacea can be used in a tea or capsule form once or twice daily. This herb generally promotes health of the immune system and may have a benefit to promote absorption of some of the fluid related to the cyst.

Otherwise, I would recommend taking warm baths once daily for 30 minutes to soak the area very well and again promote healing.

Thanks again for the query. I hope my response has served to be helpful. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr. Galamaga