Regular masturbation, quick ejaculation, fatigue, erection for little time, joint pain, hair loss, frequent urination. Sexual problems?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question

I am 27 year old unmarried man, I feel that I have some sexual problems due to early age masturbation which can spoil my sexual life in future. I try to quit masturbation, don't masturbate for a week at XXXXXXX but again a very strong desire propels me to do this. Hence I end up masturbating once or twice a week. Below mentioned are some disorders which I feel have originated due to this.

1. Ejaculation within 1/2 a minute of masturbation.
2. Strong Sexual arousal and little ejaculation while watching girls on TV, touch of girls, and thinking of any sexual activities.
3. Erection of penis for a very little time.
4. I Experience fatigue through out the day.
5. Pain in bones and joints, cracking voice is audible every time knee, wrist ankle are bent.
6. A bit of memory loss.
7. Hair loss.
8. Very thin hands.
9. Frequent Urination.

I was not taking any medicines for this till now, thinking it will be cured by itself as the time passes by. But now I feel the time has come to cure it with a will. Need your advice and treatment to get it cured at the earliest and how long will it take to get cured.

Looking for a positive response and I hope it is curable.
Posted Sat, 17 Aug 2013 in Eating Disorders

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 15 hours later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
•     27 year old unmarried male
•     Complaints of: multiple stress/anxiety symptoms and ejaculation in 1/2 min during masturbation.

Masturbation is considered as a part of normal human sexual behaviour and is is very common among young males. It does not have any bad effects on health and does not lead to any medical problems.

Some people have many wrong ideas about masturbation - that it causes ill effects on health like nervous weakness, reduced energy, etc or sexual problems like impotence in the future. All this is not true and these are just myths and misconceptions.

There is no harm in doing masturbation 2-3 times a week. Never feel guilty whenever you do masturbation and enjoy the act. Otherwise it will to multiple anxiety/stress related symptoms as mentioned in your query due to guilt.

Premature ejaculation (PME) is a very common and treatable problem. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min during sex. Short ejaculation time during masturbation is not considered PME. You need to be sexually active before seeking any treatment for PME.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Regular masturbation, quick ejaculation, fatigue, erection for little time, joint pain, hair loss, frequent urination. Sexual problems? 4 hours later
Thanks for such an explanatory advice .I dont feel guilty about this...at the same time I can not ignore the physical weakness as I have mentioned earlier. Please suggest some medication or home remedy for

1. Aching and cracking bones
2. Fatigue
3. Frequent urination

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 41 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

To solve them, there is need to find out cause of your problem.

1. Aching and cracking bones and 2. Fatigue
Answer: It can be due to vitamins and calcium deficiency. Get serum B12, Folic acid, serum calcium and Vitamin D level done.
-Start multivitamins like Vibrania-D or Rejunex OD. Take 2 glass of milk and fruits daily.
-Start daily Jogging or brisk walk > 30 minutes a day.

3. Frequent urination
Answer: There is need to rule out Urine culture and sensitivity
-Urine routine and microscopy
-USG lower abdomen

-Till that time take healthy diet and drink plenty of water.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.