Prescribed fentanyl. Can urine test distinguish between fentanyl, suboxone, Xanax and vicodin?

I am currently prescribed fentanyl (75 mcg) every forty-eight hours. My question is whether a urine test can distinguish between fentanyl, suboxone, Xanax and vicodin.
Posted Sat, 3 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Thank you so much for this query. I am Dr. Ditah and feel honored having this opportunity to address your health questions today. I am so sorry to hear about your back problems and the current pains you are experiencing.

The answer is yes. The various metabolites of these drugs are different and can be accurately detected by a urine screen and linked back to the parent molecule. If you take any of these drugs alongside your fentanyl without a medical prescription, then your doctor will find out very easily from a urine test.

I hope this answers your query fully. If you should have another question related to this query, please feel free to ask me. I will be very happy to address the.
I wish you good health.
Dr. Ditah, MD.