Pregnant. On clonazepam, Fluoxetine, Dothiepin and olanzapine. Is it safe to take these medicine?

Psychiatrist
Question
My name is XXXXXXX I am 5 weeks pregnant. I have been on clonazepam, Fluoxetine 4 mg, Dothiepin 75 mg and olanzapine 2.5 mg since 3 year's. And i am taking it even now. So is it safe to take these medication in pregnancy.
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 30 days later
Hello
Thanks for your query. After consideration of risks and benefits I would suggest you to continue the mentioned psychotropic drugs. They have no evidence for harm to the fetus. Wish you safe pregnancy.
Dr XXXXXXX
Psychiatrist