Ask a Urologist   »  

Pain while urination, pus discharge. HIV test report negative. Whom should I consult?

hello sir
there is some puss like yellow liquid comes out from the tip of my penis and pains when i urinate
when i press the tip of my penis a drop or 2 comes out from it
and white stains on my underwear recently i did tests for hiv and it was negative my sexprtner is also not suffering from any std's plz help me which doctor to consulte
Posted Tue, 29 May 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

Please do not worry.

From the symptoms that you have written there are chances of some infection in urinary tract or genital tract.

Please consult a general surgeon and get your self examined. You may require some blood test and urine test to look for any form of infection.

It is good that you have been negative for HIV. Please take plenty of fluids, good healthy diet and consult a surgeon.

Till this gets resolved please refrain from keeping relations with your partner.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.

Follow-up: Pain while urination, pus discharge. HIV test report negative. Whom should I consult? 4 hours later
thanks doctor for your kind suggestion
i will consulte with a surgeon shortly plz tell me is this some thing to worry about impotency or less sperms kind of some problem
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 4 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

Just by having some infection there is nothing to worry about any of this things.

After examination and proper diagnosis ,your doctor will give a course of medicines and you will be fine.

Please do not worry.