PCOS. On birth control, switched tablets. Nausea, vomiting, bloating. Same birth control pills?

Hello doctor i'm having pco problem & my doctor has given me XXXXXXX LS, i've taken for a month and every thing was normal but to my mistake this months tablets i purchased was plain XXXXXXX i dint check i started taking it its almost 15 days now i started getting nausea, vomiting & bloating its too much after taking plain XXXXXXX please tell me can i take XXXXXXX LS for the rest of the days. i asked my doctor she got angry she dint replay me anything pls tell me what to do
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 3 hours later
The constituents of Both XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX LS are same. The only difference is that the concentration of one of constituents i.e. Ethinyl estradiol is different in the 2 preparations

In my opinion, you can continue with XXXXXXX and can restart with XXXXXXX LS next month.

I hope your query is answered.
Wish you a speedy recovery from your PCO problem.
Please accept my reply if you have no more follow up questions.

Best Regards
Dr Rohit BATRA