Noticed lump under skin of shoulder that disappeared. What might be causing it?

I get about bean size lump under my skin right side shoulder front, and they stay about 5 min and go away, today I had 3 of them about 1 inch apart, is that a blood clot or is that a cramp, seem like I get them more when I'm stress out, or during a PVC episode.
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: More likely a distended blood pockets. Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am sorry to hear about these lumps and any troubling thoughts that this might have caused you. From the description, it very much resembles collection of blood in the vessels. This could likely happen if for any reasons the circulation is interrupted like contracted muscles or a tourniquet. Its association with stress makes it more likely. Blood clots cannot appear and disappear that quickly and without probable consequences. it is very very unlikely to be related to any blood clots. It is simply small pockets of blood collection from obstructed or interrupted flow as mentioned above. No need to get worried unless something else comes up. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for clarifications if need be. Thanks for using our services. Dr. Ditah, MD
Follow-up: Noticed lump under skin of shoulder that disappeared. What might be causing it? 7 hours later
I'm on Paxil and Propranolol just for the anxiety could any of those medication have that kind of side effect?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: NO Detailed Answer: These are not possible side effects of these drugs. Hope this helps. Dr. Ditah, MD