Noticed internal buzzing sensation in stomach. What can this be?

Hello, I have been suffering with non stop internal buzzing sensation for 6 days, It's like a squeashing sound. It's driving me crazy. I feel it in my stomach, chest and buttock. It's all on the left side. I have also had some inflamation on my chest bones. Very sore to the touch. What's going on. My heart is also beating hard. I have a history of high blood pressure. Was diagonised with sarcodosis 2 yrs ago. Not under treatment for it. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It may be bowel sound... Detailed Answer: As you describe it may be the bowel sounds from the stomach, and the lower intestines. It also could be tactile or auditory hallucination, secondary to some problem in the intestines. If this sound is really disturbing you, I would advise you to consult a gastroenterologist for detailed abdominal examination. Most often in the absence of other symptoms especially abdominal distension or with bowel movements, the sound is not of serious concern. If needed, the doctor can order for gastroscopy and ultrasound abdomen to exclude intestinal conditions. Avoid taking more of spices, junk foods, and oily foods. Practice yoga, meditation reading books of your interest, and hearing music as a diversion procedures. If you have any doubts regarding this issue, I will be more than happy to clear your doubts. Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.
Follow-up: Noticed internal buzzing sensation in stomach. What can this be? 2 hours later
Doctor I DO NOT hear any noises. I feel the vibrations which are approx. 3 seconds apart. It is felt in my stomach and the chest. all on the left side. There is no sound disturbing me. It's the feeling of vibrations in my adominal and the left breast area. I don't need any yoga, books or a Physc. I'm in complete control of my mental faculties. I've tried holding my breath to see if it stops.
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Tetany is a possibility... Detailed Answer: If the symptoms aren't related to intestines, then the other possibility is tetany of muscles due to deficiency of the calcium. Without an opportunity to examine you in person, my scope to help you is limited. I would recommend that you visit your doctor nearby. A detailed physician examination followed by testing to check calcium level and other metabolites may be done. I am not sure if holding your breathe will control the sensation, therefore do not hesitate to see your doctor early. Regards