Episodes of intense stomach cramps with flatulence, mucus in stools, usually yellow strands, frequent bowel movements after eating. Cure?

I have been having problems with mucus in my stool , it s usually a yellow color and it either comes out in long strands or just lays in the water. My stool is not firm but either loose to not even together, instead it looks like dirt in water. When I am having this problem I have severe stomach cramps , and a lot of gas. Also I have several BMs in the range of a half hour, usually right after I eat or even drink sometimes. I have no known allergies to any foods. What do I do? This has been occurring for about 2 months.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  325 Awaiting Answer