Missing period. Feeling cramps, bloated and getting diarrhea. Pregnancy test negative. What to do?

hi im a week late for my period and trying, week when my period was due i was so emotional, then getting cramps like was about to start but my discharge was different in run up to my period due date than XXXXXXX was waiting for it to get thicker, but its clear/almost clear, i started being very bloated and really sicky feeling, now i have diarrehea, i have taken 2 tests, one when was 2 days late and today, and negative, before this i was tiered and not sleeping, weird night sweats and acne breakouts, if im not pregant i want my period so i know eerything is ok.
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 53 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

Transvaginal ultrasound and beta hcg(blood) are confirmatory of pregnancy.
So i recommend you to get your blood tested for increasing titres of beta HCG and transvaginal ultrasound.

Once pregnancy is ruled out you can take Primolut N 5 mg three times a day for 5 days to get back your periods.

Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask if you have further query. I will be happy to help.

Dr Nilofer
Follow-up: Missing period. Feeling cramps, bloated and getting diarrhea. Pregnancy test negative. What to do? 21 minutes later
is it best just to ask for one to be done? ive herd that some hpt dont work if have possible infection or something.
would it be best to get best results waiting a little longer maybe to see if miss next period or get sorted straight away.
i have been stressed but never caused a delaid period,
thank you in advance
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 15 hours later
Thanks for your reply.

Best test is transvaginal ultrasound. You can get it done right now. It will clear all your doubts.

wish you good luck.
Dr Nilofer