Looking for STEPHAN BIO NUTRITIONAL Ultra Hydrating Fluid. Suggest any product with same ingredients?

Addiction Medicine Specialist
Question
I am looking for this product(STEPHAN™ BIO-NUTRITIONAL Ultra Hydrating Fluid) it is produced by wellness , but now is not more produce it. It worked on my face very good.Please if you know any product with same ingredients , let me know. I found ingredients at WWW.WWWW.WW Thank you so much.

Posted Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Preeti Parakh 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Try Cetaphil daily advance ultra hydrating lotion.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Healthcare Magic!

I have two suggestions for you. Both are Ultra hydrating lotions like the XXXXXXX ultra hydrating fluid you were using.

Though the composition is not exactly same, the major ingredients are the same with some additives different.

The two choices are:
1) Cetaphil daily advance ultra hydrating lotion
2) ZIRH Platinum Drenched - Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer

Both provide excellent hydration but Cetaphil is my favorite. I have tried it myself and was very satisfied with its effects.

Hope this helps you.

Best wishes.

Dr Preeti Parakh
MD Psychiatry

Follow-up: Looking for STEPHAN BIO NUTRITIONAL Ultra Hydrating Fluid. Suggest any product with same ingredients? 22 hours later
Thank you so much, also I have some spot.What do you suggest for spots and brightness face? Also for sunscreen if you know one good? I have oily skin. Thank you.

Answered by Dr. Preeti Parakh 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ranbaxy's Suncros SPF 26 gel.

Detailed Answer:

Nice to hear from you again.

To enhance the brightness of the face and to lighten the spots, follow three things religiously.

First, never go to bed without cleansing your face well. Exfoliate the skin of the face at least weekly.

Second, keep your skin moisturized. Dehydrated skin is easier to damage.

Third, always use a good sunscreen with SPF 15 or more when going out in the sun. Sun damage causes spots on the face and dulls the skin. There are many sunscreens available in both cosmetic and medicine stores. However, I feel that medicated ones work better than cosmetic ones. I personally prefer Ranbaxy's Suncros SPF 26 lotion. This is also available in a gel form especially suited for oily skin. It does not make your skin sweat excessively unlike other sunscreens and gets absorbed easily. Sunscreens must be applied at least half an hour before sun exposure and may need to be re-applied every two to three hours for maximum benefits.

You can also try the Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil Control Moisturizer SPF 30 for both moisturizing and sun protection.

Hope this helps you.

Best wishes.

Dr Preeti Parakh
MD Psychiatry

Follow-up: Looking for STEPHAN BIO NUTRITIONAL Ultra Hydrating Fluid. Suggest any product with same ingredients? 8 hours later
Appreciate ,The last question, for Exfoliate Do you suggest a specific cream ?

Brief Answer:
No specific exfoliant needed.

Detailed Answer:

For exfoliation, many exfoliating scrubs are available in cosmetic stores. You can choose any one that you like. There are no specific reasons to choose one over the other. Whatever product you choose, be gentle with your skin while exfoliating.

Best wishes.

Dr Preeti Parakh
MD Psychiatry