Itchy pimple like rash reoccurring on body. Having white head and sore. Treated for scabies. Blisters on genital area. Treatment?

i have re-occurring itchy pimple like rash that pops up on my body. sometimes its like one pimple it comes up then itches. if its big then it becomes a white head and sore. last week i had one with the white head on on my right elbow and left elbow. the rest of my family is getting it too. we have gone the Dr. and Dermatologist. we have treated for scabies with permethine, use fluocinonide and treamcinotone. we have used it on affected areas, the rash goes away then comes back. we have changed ours diets everything that other people who have posted the same symtoms have done. This week I have them on my genital area they are red and blister like. this morning i Had more. on the back side of my genitals. I have had a scrape test last year. was told it was eczema due to the permethine treatments. We have done the permethine treatment 4 times now.
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
photograph required

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query,
Indeed you and your family has suffered a lot.
Itchy rash can be due to many reasons and already so many diagnosis have been given to you.
One thing is sure that it is contagious as even your children have this.

Before commenting any further, I would like to see a photograph of the lesions.
Kindly upload a photograph of your as well as your child's lesions.
This will help me in co relating things and giving you a most probable diagnosis.

Waiting for your response.
Thank you
Follow-up: Itchy pimple like rash reoccurring on body. Having white head and sore. Treated for scabies. Blisters on genital area. Treatment? 3 days later
I dont know that I will have time to send you a photo of the lesions. I described them in detail and provided all the info, I could. They come up as red pimples. then get a white head on them like a ingrown hair or pimple. they then itch and we put the ointment and cream we told you about above and they go away. then show up somewhere else on the body. please provide an answer. I only have 2 days left on this site. I am very busy and dont have alot of time to be on the computer. Photo graphs will not provide anything as they lessions change on daily basis. Kindly, provide an answer as I was told I would receive. Thank You.
Brief Answer:
culture and sensitivity must be done

Detailed Answer:
According to me, you are suffering from recurrent folliculitis.
It is a staph infection.
Treatment is possible With antibiotics, however it Is best to get a culture and sensitivity test done on the material from the lesions.
This test will make it clear, what is the infecting agent and to which antibiotic it is sensitive.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you and your family a good health.
Thank you