Is there any thing wrong in my test report?

Dear Doctor, I have undergone below tests at a Thyrocare center as part of preventive care. Kindly suggest if there is anything I need to be concerned about and if so suggest the course of action. I will attach the two reports for the same. ======== (1) Diabetic Screen (2), Lipid Profile (7)+, Liver Profile (10), Renal Profile (5), Iron Deficiency Profile (3), Thyroid Profile (3), Hemogram (28), Blood Element Analysis Profile (9) ======== Thanks & Regards, XXXX
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 34 hours later
Brief Answer: Normal Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have gone through the reports attached. All of the readings are normal except mild increase in the Bilirubin and SGPT levels. There is no need to worry, as these reading are lot varying and depend on the type of food taken just prior to the test. There is no need for any intervention as of now. Regards,
Follow-up: Is there any thing wrong in my test report? 35 hours later
Thank you for the analysis, Dr. XXXXXXX I have undergone these tests after fasting for 11 hrs. Also, please let me know if the tests indicate normal liver functioning. Since last 6 - 12 months I am getting more white hair on my head, Moustache and beard. I am not sure if this is linked to Liver. Regards, XXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Its normal Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Need not worry, the liver function test is normal. The graying of hair could be due to deficiency of vitamins and proteins. Do take a protein supplement like ENSURE. This will reduce the hair graying. Regards,