Is there a relationship between upper left abdominal mass and a numb bowel system?

is there a relationship between upper left abdominal mass and numb bowel system?
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 56 minutes later

Thanks for the query

I would like a little more information as the information given to you is inadequate to come to a diagnosis

1. Where is the lump
2. How big is it?
3. What are the symptoms you are facing. 'numb' is a vague term.
4. How long have you been facing the issue

However, yes if the upper abdominal lump is big enough it can press on the intestines and make it hard for the person to defecate, causes bloating sensation and also can cause intestinal obstruction

Please get back to me with the answers.
I am awaiting your reply