Is nausea,nipple pain,dizziness,frequent urination symptoms of pregnancy?

May 2013
I took plan b two weeks ago didnt get symptoms till 4 days later,we usdd a condom,think it had a tiny hole he did not not there was only precum , i did the water test! I forgot to take my birth control for four days abd doubled up everyday till i was on track i took a pregnancy test today negative both tests first response,i feel so sick my mouths watering like i want to throw my guts up! My nipples hurt dizzy lught headed nausea bad cramps urination you name it ! Idk what it is if im probably not pregnant!
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Brief Answer: High dose of hormonal pills, withdrawal effects Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. The possible causes for your symptoms are : - Side effects due to intake of high dose of contraceptive pills. If you miss using more than two pills in one pack, you can take two pills in the last day and have to use additional contraceptive method in that month. As you missed four pills, taking two tablets for four days after that may not give protection. For more details : WWW.WWWW.WW . tel -Withdrawal effects due to missing the pills. - As you missed the pills, there is some possibility for pregnancy. Urine pregnancy kit may not detect early pregnancy sometimes. So, now: - Take symptomatic treatment with your doctor's advice. -Continue your pills with additional contraceptive method. -If you miss the periods on expected date, go for blood test for pregnancy. If the test comes negative, the possibility of pregnancy is less. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: Is nausea,nipple pain,dizziness,frequent urination symptoms of pregnancy? 1 hour later
Sorry i answered the wrong question on my previous question about herpes! Idk you can answer it on another question!
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Answered Detailed Answer: Hi, I have answered the question there. I am posting same answer here for your convenience. "Yes, there is more possibility for hormonal pills side effects. But if you miss the expected date of periods, better to go for pregnancy test once. Urine pregnancy test kit usually gives accurate result after 4 to 5 days of expected date of period. Meanwhile you can take symptomatic treatment." Take care.