Ask a Homeopath   »  

Is it safe to take B100 or two B50?

Is it better to take B100 or two B50s?
Posted Fri, 17 May 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 18 hours later
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
B100 and B50 both are combination of Vitamin. I would advise you to take B 50, 200-400 mcg 4-5 times in a month. This is safe for you. The dose may differ according to case and severity of the disease. Therefore, you can also consult to your Doctor.

Follow-up: Is it safe to take B100 or two B50? 7 hours later
So what schedule do I use for dosing? I have a scalp condition -- scalp neuritis. That's what I was taking the B vitamins for. I was concerned that B-50 may not be enough. I have been taking 1 b-50 everyday, but I switched to two b-50s a day instead of B-100 because I didn't have any in the house.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 15 hours later

These medicines have some risk factor so do not jump on B100 without consulting your doctor.

Take 1 tab daily (if orally taking) The course of medicine would be 2 week for the first spell.

Then switch to 2 tablet in a day. However, before that take a test dose to know if there is any allergic reaction.

The response may be late but it is safe.

Note: Doctor Advice is preferable.

Follow-up: Is it safe to take B100 or two B50? 8 hours later
What risk factors are there with B-100? Can you send me a link with more information?

You want me to start out with 1 b-50 for two weeks and then switch to two b-50s?

I just recently switched to two b-50s.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 hours later

I am sending you a link you can go through and get the information.

If you have completed the first phase, then you can start with next phase. But, before that Doctor consultation is necessary.

Note Doctor Advice is necessary before medication.