Is it safe to drink alcohol if I have to take asthma nebulizer later?

Is it safe to drink alcohol if you will be using an asthma nebulizer later?
Posted Wed, 7 Nov 2012 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The nebuliser medicines for asthma have very small amount of drug to be delivered to whole body, so they are almost side effect free drugs and have minimal side effects if any.
Alcohol does not have any important interaction with asthma nebulisation medicines, and you can take it without any problem regarding these medicines.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!