Is it normal to have erection problem after taking Sudafed?
User rating for this question
Last night I took Sudafed 12 hour and this morning I could noit achieve an erection...I'm 67 years old. Is this normal? Is there an easy remedy for this?
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes,it is normal. Detailed Answer: Hi! Thanks for the query. The brand name Sudafed is used for Pseudoephedrine is a nasal decongestant. It is indicated for the treatment of: nasal congestion sinus congestion It does not cause erectile dysfunction.Hence this drug is not responsible for erectile dysfunction. It is normal at this age. Hope this helps you. Thank you.
People also viewed
- Having erectile dysfunction smoking addiction treatment
- Severe masturbation erectile dysfunction premature ejaculation harmonal problems solution
- Is it normal to have erection problem after taking sudafed
- Is taking nyquil after taking sudafed ok
- Can sudafed cause weak erection
- Canker sore on taint
- Can i take sudafed after taking nyquil
- Having erectile dysfunction due to nervousness what to do
- Can you take sudafed after nyquil
- Have erectile dysfunction have controlled diabetes help
- Canker sores from red wine
- Canker sore on scrotum
- Canker sores salty taste
- Carbimazole side effects by cannabis users
- How often can one take tadalafil