Is it normal to have erection problem after taking Sudafed?

Last night I took Sudafed 12 hour and this morning I could noit achieve an erection...I'm 67 years old. Is this normal? Is there an easy remedy for this?
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes,it is normal. Detailed Answer: Hi! Thanks for the query. The brand name Sudafed is used for Pseudoephedrine is a nasal decongestant. It is indicated for the treatment of: nasal congestion sinus congestion It does not cause erectile dysfunction.Hence this drug is not responsible for erectile dysfunction. It is normal at this age. Hope this helps you. Thank you.