Is it normal to have cheese like discharge with a cut in labia?
User rating for this question
I went to get a pap smear ,because I wasn't feeling right down there , I have never had problem before. My pap smear was negative for everything they tested me for. But know I am seeing a cottage cheese type discharge , but it doesn't smell bad. I feel sort of sore , my husband accidentally cut me on the inside of my labia, and I have a small cut. hoping it will heal soon. What do you think can be wrong?
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Brief Answer: I would be happy to help... Detailed Answer: Do you have any itching? Have you been on any recent medications? Thank you.
People also viewed
- Inner labia cut off
- Pink cottage cheese looking substance
- Why does my perineum feel tense
- Labia cuts itching dryness
- How can i check my hymen is present
- Cottage cheese discharge home remedy
- What does cottage cheese like discharge mean
- Swallowed plastic feel like it's stuck in throat
- Pinkess cottage cheese discharge that itch inside
- Labia major and minor cuts
- I feel a tingle when i urinate
- Paper like cuts on swollen labia
- Pinky toes feels numb painful swollen
- Lifespan of klippel feil
- Cut between labia majora and labia minora