Is it normal to have cheese like discharge with a cut in labia?

I went to get a pap smear ,because I wasn't feeling right down there , I have never had problem before. My pap smear was negative for everything they tested me for. But know I am seeing a cottage cheese type discharge , but it doesn't smell bad. I feel sort of sore , my husband accidentally cut me on the inside of my labia, and I have a small cut. hoping it will heal soon. What do you think can be wrong?
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Brief Answer: I would be happy to help... Detailed Answer: Do you have any itching? Have you been on any recent medications? Thank you.