Is blue veins on chest and stomach a sign of pregnancy?
User rating for this question
I got my tubes tied in 2008. I was wondering what is the cause of sudden blue veins on my chest arms stomach. Usually when I see this I'm pregnant?
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Hello, Such veins are not specific for pregnancy.In pregnancy blood is redirected through other pathways as regular blood flow gets hampered by enlarged pregnant uterus. Similarly if regular blood flow is affected by any other cause then such veins can be seen.There are multiple causes which can lead to such visible veins. Ideal step would be to get a clinical evaluation done to determine the cause.With tubes tied possibility of pregnancy seems unlikely. Please feel free to ask if there are any doubts.Regards.
People also viewed
- Missed period normal on loestrin 24 fe
- Numb tingly ears
- Tamoxifen and jaw twitching
- Nuvaring bleeding after intercourse with it in
- Noticeable blue vein cause
- Blue veins on breasts not pregnant
- Blue veins in chest
- Blue veins on palm headache what is wrong
- Pantoprazole with itopride sideeffects
- Lyrica and ixprim and valium together
- I took penicillin vk and now i have a very itchy vagina
- Sore breast with blue veins
- Lost power in legs
- When should microgynon be started for ivf
- My blood pressure goes up when i am stressed out