Intermittent headache, nausea, trembling hands. How to get relief?

My daughter is 21 and has had a head ache off and on past 4 days alon with nausea and both hands trembling she is a college student I told to go to the Er to be checked but she dose not want to go
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
The symptoms of your daughter are generalised symptoms and can be due to many causes like anxiety, stress, electrolyte imbalance, drug abuse, etc.
A physical examination and few blood tests are needed to find out the cause.
You need to take her to an ER for evaluation of her symptoms and proper treatment.
Meanwhile you can give her plenty of electrolyte XXXXXXX fluids and fruit juices orally.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.