Injury in temple, swelling reduced, intermittent numbness. Normal healing time?

hit on the right side of my temple. The initial swelling has gone down two weeks ago.

I know it's the blood vessels healing but on intermittent times the numbness would return. Is the normal healing time ie three weeks?
Posted Tue, 25 Sep 2012 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 29 minutes later

This doesn't look entirely normal.I would recommend a CT scan to see if at all there was any XXXXXXX injury.

A major injury is not expected as it has been three weeks now.But it's always better to get evaluation done.

Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
Follow-up: Injury in temple, swelling reduced, intermittent numbness. Normal healing time? 1 hour later
What specialist should I go to to get this CT scan?
I haven't had any diseasiness, headaches. Is it blood drying out because of brused blood vessel?
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 55 minutes later
Ideal would be to see a neurologist or you can see your GP first and then if need see neurologist.

This is not due to blood drying or there is nothing like blood drying actually.