Infrequent Stomach pain, nausea. Had Appendicitis inflammation. Are they related & what is the remedy?

May 2013
I have pain in your stomach that comes and goes, but I think it's been worse. I've had a smaller appendicitis inflammation, it may be something to do with it?
I have also started to get bad when I eat and often severe nausea.
Can I do anything about of all the things here.
Best Regards ..
Posted Thu, 24 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 4 hours later
According to your symptoms the possible causes for your pain abdomen are,
1. Chronic appendicitis which is inflammation of appendix over a long period. It can occur because of previous incompletely treated acute appendicitis, as you are past history of appendicitis this possibility to be considered.
Chronic appendicitis will present with symptoms like pain abdomen mostly at right lower abdomen, nausea with or without vomiting, lethargy etc.
2. Pain just before or during periods: you didn't mention regarding your monthly cycle if you are around your due date this is one possibility.
intermenstrual pain also can be seen in young females.
3. Urinary tract infection: it is also presents with pain abdomen and nausea and sometimes fever will be associated. Increased frequency or burning micturition can be seen
4. Constipation is one more possibility.
Now you have to visit your local doctor and undergo physical examination along with ultrasound examination which will help in diagnosing the cause for your pain abdomen. Meanwhile you can take analgesics to decrease your pain.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please do not forget to accept it.