I am lactose intolerant. Looking alternative to duphalac for constipation

I am lactose intolerant. Is there an alternative to Duphalac for consipation.
Posted Thu, 19 Jul 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Laxative use can help alleviate constipation temporarily but it can be harsh on your system and can cause dependency if you use them too often.  Many constipation sufferers have found great success with Oxy-Powder®.
 Oxy-Powder®’s oxygenating action flushes your system out in a gentle, non-habit forming way that makes having a bowel movement more comfortable.  Many people use it for a full colon cleansing, for occasional bloating and constipation relief, or for problems related to food allergies or lactose intolerance. It’s just a good and effective maintenance tool to keep the digestive system working its best.

I hope it satisfies you however if you have any additional query,you are welcome.
Best of luck