I am diabetic. Taking nux vomica 200. Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Looking for remedy

Dear Doc,
I am taking Nux Vomica 200 ,Sulphur 1m(weekly) and Agnus Castus30 from last 2 months.
1. My digestion is better.I lost 10 pounds,my sugar level in the morning is getting better.
My blood pressure is normal.This is partly because of summer daily walk and partly to the remedy you suggested.I always feel better in summer(I can walk and sweat).Agnus Castus improved my erections and also improved the affect of occasional use of drug Viagra.Nux Vomica cut my craving for food.I always feel better with Sulphur physically and mentally.
Now my question is ,I am diabetic,I have to take Januvia for blood sugar control
1. My digestion will be erratic
2. Some sort of erectile dysfunction will be there.
What maintenace remedies you suggest now.
Thanks for your help by giving me right remedies.
Posted Sat, 4 Aug 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 3 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

Since you are doing well with Nux vomica - 200, Sulphur - 1M, and Agnus castus-30, continue with them as usual.

If you experience erratic digestive problem and some sort of erectile dysfunction problem after taking januvia then you can add the following medicine to improve those symptoms.
Lycopodium - 200 two times in a day for 15 days. Then once daily for next 15 days.

Just add this medicine with the previous medicines groups and you should be fine.

In addition to the medications, a good diet and lifestyle will also benefit you to counter the effects of diabetes, erratic digestion as well as sexual problems.

Hope this suffices. Let me know if you have any more inquiries.

Wish you good health