How long after conception can I feel pregnancy symptoms?

Mar 2016

is it possible to feel pregancy symptoms 48 - 72 hours after conception this would be my 3rd child
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 2 hours later

Yes, you can feel pregnancy symptoms very early even 2-3 days after conception as you have already 2 children with better experience for those symptoms.

Very early symptoms immediately after conception include nausea, fatigue, mild cramp, bloating, backache, headache, sore nipple & breast, increased cervical fluid etc.

You must undergo home pregnancy test immediately after missed period with above presenting symptoms and one blood test for beta-HCG to confirm pregnancy.

In this time period, you can take healthy diet with vitamin & folic acid supplements and need to maintain personal hygiene properly.

Wish your good health. Best of luck for your 3rd child.

Dr Soumen