How can Mild right renal dilated pelvicalyceal be treated ?

Corticomeduallry junction is seen. Mild right renal dilated pelvicalyceal system is seen, what is the cure?
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 29 minutes later

Corticomedullary differentiation is normally seen in renal ultrasound scan. The only abnormality is mild dilatation of pelvicalyceal system. It can be there due to a renal calculus, ureteric calculus, symptoms by bulky uterus or any uterine pathology. Treatment is according to the cause.

To find out the cause, renal or ureteric calculi can be seen on ultrasound or X-ray of KUB region.

Routine urine examination is needed to find out urinary infection.

To rule out any uterine pathology, examination by gynaecologist or ultrasound scan will be helpful.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.