How can I increase the uterus size?
User rating for this question
I am 29 years old I have a small uterus, how can I make it larger ?
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Scan pelvis will tell the exact size. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX The size of uterus depends on the age of the patient, hormonal status, race and ethinicity. Usually a normal uterus ranges between 8x5x4cms. It is not important what is the size of uterus, but most important is the menstrual pattern. If you are having normal menstrual periods then I feel you dont have to worry about your size of uterus. I presume you have done a scan to know the uterine size, if you haven't done it kindly get a scan to know the uterine size. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- Milky discharge week after ovulation
- Vaginal lubrication on penis hiv penis vagina rubbing
- Can you take oxyelite pro while on hiv meds
- Pink discharge one week after miscarraige
- Do you get hoarse when you quit smoking
- How can i increase the uterus size
- Why therre is nipple discharge after squeezing
- Hives thrombocythemia and urticaria
- Uterus size by weeks
- Morning after pill and vaginal discharge
- Pregnancy uterus size by week
- Uterus size after pregnancy
- After myomectomy surgery terrible discharge
- Hole in nostril membrane
- Uterus size week by week