How can I increase the uterus size?

I am 29 years old I have a small uterus, how can I make it larger ?
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Scan pelvis will tell the exact size. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX The size of uterus depends on the age of the patient, hormonal status, race and ethinicity. Usually a normal uterus ranges between 8x5x4cms. It is not important what is the size of uterus, but most important is the menstrual pattern. If you are having normal menstrual periods then I feel you dont have to worry about your size of uterus. I presume you have done a scan to know the uterine size, if you haven't done it kindly get a scan to know the uterine size. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!