How can I get periods earlier without having side effects and problems in future?

Hi,Actually last month periods started on 23th but my mrge is on 25th november.What i need to do to get the periods in earlier without causing any sideeffects and problems in future.Pls suggest.thanks
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 25 minutes later
Thanks for posting you query.

I understand your concern. But don't worry; there are two options that can help you.

1. Take progesterone formulation before your periods in November according to dose & dosage decided by your doctor. You will get your period before your marriage.
2. To start low dose combine oral contraceptive pills from first day of menses in October and continue them for two months without having a gap of seven days in between. You will get your periods in December.

As it's unethical to prescribe dose & dosage on line, I cannot suggest you the brand/dose and frequency. But I am sure my fellow gynecologist practicing nearby your locality can prescribe the aforementioned drugs to help you. Wish you best of luck and happy married life!!

I hope your query has been answered. Let me know if you have any other queries.