Hip arthogram done. Do I need to exercise?

after the hip arthogram do you have to do any exercise to get the to dyo to spred?on my sons report it says after a short period of exercise ect. but there wasnt .we have been dealing with this for 1yr. and I dont want to overlook anything.thanks XXXXXX
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Sunil 4 hours later

Usually you do not need to perform any activity after injection of XXXXXXX to make it spread. However your doctor or technician may move joint little bit.No exercise should be done for 12 to 18 hours subsequent to your procedure.

pistol-grip deformity is sign of osteoarthritis, however it can be normal variant present since birth but appear afterwards when you grow. Patient should be evaluated for osteoarthritis frequently. In some cases surgery is required to get rid of sever discomfort

Hope it helps, if you have any further question I will be happy to help.

Wish you good health.

Take Care!