Having soreness in the lower body, stiff and tight leg at night. Soreness goes away after waking up. Cause?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I wake up throught the night with soreness inlower body or sometime wake inmorning stiff and tight leg and tender infeet when walking When body is woke the stiff and sorness go away but sometime hear pop bones and few area of body thru the day what wrong
Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 3 hours later

I am Dr XXXXXXX Gandhi, I am orthopaedic surgeon and spine specialist.
I have studied your case.

These symptoms suggest rheumatoid arthritis ,you need to undergo blood investigation for rheumatoid arthritis.There are specific medicine for rheumatoid arthritis ,can be started after confirming diagnosis from specialist orthopaedic surgeon.

Till that time take tab methylcobalamine 1500mcg once daily and painkiller, with calcium and vit D.

Do not worry for snapping [pop]sounds from your joints till they are painfully snapping

Take care,