Having severe pain in inner thigh. Eye feels swollen. Took asprin. Guide?

hi to you i'm marcia. sitting at the computer, i had a severe pain in my left inner thigh/ it came and pounded hard enough to me scream!
after i guess 5 min of this and my walking around, it calmed down.
now my left eye feels swollen along with the top of my head.
need i be concerned?
sitting here i feel just a bit dizzy in the left side of my head
i just took 2 asprin, the 81 each
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 1 hour later

Welcome to health care Magic,

Your pain in thigh could be explained on the basis of sudden severe muscular spasm which was relieved by your walking.

You need to be investigated for the vitamin D level and probably require some calcium supplementation

Your are diabetic,hypothyroid and having osteoarthritis. so lot of complications at this age of 72 are possible.

Your blood pressure and blood sugar to be monitored immediately at this stage keeping in mind your dizziness.

Hope your query is answered.

Please feel free for further clarification.