Having night sweats, kidney stone, prostate enlargement. Developed red spot on chest. What is this?

I get heavy night sweats. Awake with swollen stuffy itchy eyes. eyesHave prostate enlargement and kidney problem cloudiness, small stones. I get red spots on my back chest and skin that seem to turn into small warts which eventually go away. I have a pig valve, a pacemaker, and have had arteries cleaned out
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Multisystem involvement. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Night sweats in a patient with cardiac valve replacement, the first thing to be rule out is Endocarditis(Infection of the inner lining of the heart). In a replaced heart valve there is a likelihood of blood clot formation which may be subsequently cause bacterial infection. Endocarditis with worsen the cardiac function and may be fate if not treated early. Itching, skin rash and facial puffiness may be caused due to the toxins produced by the bacterial endocarditis. In this situation I would advise my patient to consult his cardiologist and get an Echocardiogram done. This will help to rule out endocarditis. For Bacterial endocarditis I.V antibiotics is the treatment of choice. For this may have to be admitted to the hospital and given nursing care. While in hospital you renal calculus and prostatic enlargement may be managed on priority bases. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know it there is any clarifications. Regards.