Having milky white urine at the beginning. Pain in testicles near anus. What could be causing this?
User rating for this question
I am having milky, white urine at the beginning of the stream. My left testicle hurts and can feel additional descending pain near my anus. I have had several similar scenarios over the course of the year but each time the tests come back negative for bacterial infection. What could be causing this?
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: It could bedue to Chyluria. Detailed Answer: ello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have repeated episodes of passing white urine over a period of last one year and your routine urine test and culture has not revealed any bacterial infection. In absence of any UTI, and any other urinary symptoms like burning ,frequency of urination etc, white urine is mostly to be due to Chyluria (Filariasis) However this can be confirmed only on doing specific urine test termed as Ether Test . Please consult qualified Physician for clinical evaluation and get the said test done . If it turns out to be positive he will prescribe Diethylcarbamazine for three weeks. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Follow-up: Having milky white urine at the beginning. Pain in testicles near anus. What could be causing this? 1 hour later
What would explain the testicular pain isolated to the left testicle?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
People also viewed
- Black specks in urine durig pregnancy
- Microgynon and depression
- What causes odored painful itching sore area near anus
- Homeopathic sulphur tablets
- Black flakes when urinating
- Tablets for parkinson's
- Black flecks in urine
- Cetirizine hydrochloride tablets
- What causes clear discharge from anus with testicle pain
- Black flecks in urine pregnancy
- Tiny black flecks in urine pregnancy
- Micronor missed pill
- What causes pain in the anus and burning while urinating
- Have painful swollen bump near anus what could this be
- Having sharp pain near anus what could be causing this