Having headache, sore throat, cough, runny nose. Taken cough drops. What can be done?
User rating for this question
Hello I was sick last week started feeling better then this week I'm sick cold and fly not really helping I'm coughing so hard at times I can't hold my Bowles or bladder and at times I vomit I can't eat just liquid and I have headache sore muscles and stuff/runny nose sore throat all the coughing kicking up a it and every now and then there is blood in mucus and vomit and bowel it's liquid
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: FOLLOWS Detailed Answer: Dear Sir , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that you may be having viral infection or some atypical bacterial infection that is leading to running nose , cough and loose motions also . You need to see a physician for this , need all routine blood tests . On further examination of chest if required an X XXXXXXX chest needs to be performed . Based on this an antibiotic and anti allergic needs to be started . Till then you can take steam inhalation and antipyretic like paracetamol for fever . You need to see your doctor early . Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Hairline rib fracture recovery time
- What are the side effects of durezol?
- Gulf coast ob gyn
- What are the side effects of ephedra?
- Runny nose coughing sore throat
- Hsv1 sore throat cough runny nose
- Is headache a side effect of eliquis?
- Gym tips for beginners
- Gymnema and liver toxicity
- Cough runny nose headache sore throat aching muscles
- Green mucus discharge while pregnant
- Is itching a side effect of fioricet?
- Dry tickly cough sore throat and a runny nose
- Sore throat cough runny nose aching teeth
- Is hives a side effect of famotidine?