Large puss infested, itchy, painful boils over body. Work with crocodiles. No relief with any medicine. Help

Hi my partner has come up with something over her whole body, and it starts off as little pimple looking things, then they turn into large puss infested things. It's itching the hell out of her and is very painful for her. We have tried topical antibiotics, oral antibiotics, seen a few doctors, seen a naturopath, tried nearly everything under the sun to make it go away but it just won't stop and it's taking its toll. We live in a tropical place, and my partner works with crocodiles. Please help us.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013