Ask a Homeopath   »  

Having hard stomach and high blood pressure controlled with medication. What is the treatment?

Apr 2014

I have a harder upper stomach. My stomach is hard even when I lay down. When I feel it layingdown the hardness has an oval feeling shape. It never hurts. I have been on the XXXXXXX diet since May. I have lost approximately 20lbs. I am 52 and still overweight. I do not smoke and do not do drugs. I do drink alcohol. I have high blood pressure that is under control with medication (7 years). I had pancretitis 6 years ago caused by high blood pressure medicine side effect. My gallbladder was removed and the pancretitis went away.
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: You need clinical examination& investigation Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You need proper clinical examination and investigations. Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,LFT,RFT,Lipid profile, Ultrasound of abdomen, Upper GI endoscopy, Further investigations like CT Scan can be done if needed. Your problem may be due to various reasons. Ultrasound of abdomen can exclude many conditions. You should consult surgeon for your problem. Proper treatment can be done after clinical examination and investigation reports. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX