Having gag reflex attacks. Lack of sleep. Total panic attack. What can this be?

OK, here we go. Recently, after battling jumps in blood pressure, I've mentioned that I started to have gag reflex attacks. I had them for a week, then they stopped, and then they re-appeared again today. Happened during eating today. Plus, I've been having all sorts of dreams, waking up frequently, and total hysteria/panics. What that might be?
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Hari Om Chandrakar 11 days later
I think you are not having sound sleep due to these issues. That might be reason you are having hysteria and panic attacks.
You have told in history that you had also have jumps in blood pressure, but you aren't taking any drugs for that?

I think as per your clinical history, you require anxiolytic drugs and Blood pressure medications too, which you can be prescribed by visiting to a nearby Physician/Medicine Specialist.

The gag reflex attacks are mainly due to three reasons; first it might be due to gastrointestinal upset. Secondly, it may be a symptom of panic attacks you that you have, or thirdly it might be due to problem in blood levels of certain chemicals of your blood.

Your Consulting Physician can deal the first two, and the third one requires thorough blood examinations like serum urea, serum creatinine, serum bilirubin, total Blood urea nitrogen etc.

Hope this information helped you. Let me know if you need any more clarifications.

Dr Hari Om Chandrakar