Having PCOS. Bloating, abdominal cramps, dizziness, constipation, headaches and fatigue. Reason?

Hi, I am 23 and have PCOS. I had my last period on the 3rd of October and it finished by the 8th. My partner and I had unprotected sex several times on the 6th /7th and we used the pull out method. We have been intimate several times on several occasions since then still employing withdrawal. I began to have symptoms of bloating, dizziness, constipation, headaches and fatigue as of Monday the 14th. I put this down to re-engaging in sexual activities after a year break, however as of Tuesday the 15th I have begun experiencing more and more symptoms. 15th- headaches, bloating, dizziness, fatigue, lower back pain, NO constipation, abdominal cramping (similar to period pain) *note: blood test taken for HCG, FBE liver and kidneys*. 16th - same as Tuesday but no dizziness and now experiencing aching in thighs, pain / cramps have worsened, slight pain near underarm on left breast *note: HCG neg. CRP 6.4 (unable to determine cause). I requested urine test for UTI - put on antibiotics while wait on results*.17th - same as 16th minus breast pain and now with nausea in the morning. Also contracted a yeast infection, frequent urination. Engaged in sexual intercourse. 18th - same as 17th, yeast infection very itchy, red and swollen, frequent urination. 19th/ 20th - reduction of symptoms. nausea gone, constipation returned. cramping, thigh and lower back ache lessened, headaches and fatigue lessened. bloating still present ( begin to believe was just ill). Yeast infection still present and itchy, a few spots of broken skin from scratching. 21st / 22nd – symptoms come back with a vengeance. Extreme cramping, lower back pain ( couldn’t even sit in chair without aching) all day dizziness and nausea, aversion to food, tenderness to touch in both breasts – nipples normally flat are now constantly erect, constipation returned, still have headaches, fatigue, bloating (to the point where my jeans are tight and need to be unbuttoned constantly) Yeast infection beginning to go away, discharge is lessened and only sore from scratching, itching reduced. 23rd – Extreme fatigue, cramping and bloating, lower back ache, head ache, nausea, constipation, abdomen tender, shooting pain in right middle buttocks spreading down leg to inner thigh. Unable to lay on it or sit on it (not sciatica).
I don’t get PMS ever so it’s not that. I don’t have an active/ desperate want for a baby at this stage of my life and I did a HPT 3 weeks from the first day of my LMP which came back neg. Period is not due until another week at earliest. I just want an answer as to what it is cause I know I’m not crazy with these symptoms. Could it be a ruptured cyst? Or could it be the PCOS giving me preg symptoms? OR could I , though highly unlikely, be pregnant and its either too early to test or the PCOS is blocking my HCG from being detected? Please help!
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Clinical examination as well as sonogram needed.

Detailed Answer:

Here are some points that I have noticed after going through your description of symptoms (you have done an excellent job!).
-There is an evolution of symptoms though no sequence is followed.
-Abdominal cramps have been the most significant finding
-Consistent sexual activity after some gap.

Here is my opinion :
-It is too early to test for pregnancy through urine test; even a blood test cannot read positive until at least 10 days after conception. The only earliest way that can be useful if performed correctly is the dizziness.
-Infection of the vagina can lead to such symptoms and the appropriate treatment should be taken to prevent recurrences and relieve symptoms; it is often associated with urinary infection as well.
-Ovarian cysts can be seen in PCOD and these can cause pain and if rupture occurs, you can get nausea and dizziness.

Considering all these, I would ask you to see a gynecologist, get a complete evaluation, a trans-vaginal sonogram and get treated after a proper diagnosis is established. You should get a serum beta-hCG assay about 4-7 days prior to your next period, a trans-vaginal sonogram within a week to look for pelvic causes. Hormonal changes premenstrually also can cause constipation and bloating.

-PCOD does not interfere with pregnancy test results.
-PCOD can give pregnancy symptoms due to hormonal imbalance.
-The pain in the thigh could be postural.

Hope your query has been answered. Please feel free to contact for further clarifications. I will be happy to help.