Ask a Urologist   »  

Have trouble acquiring and maintaining a hard erection. Is tadalafil, as effective as prescribed name brand Cialis

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Is generic Cialis, tadalafil, as effective and safe as prescribed name brand Cialis?
Have seen many online sites where 'generic Cialis' is advertised.
What would be your recommended dosage? I do have trouble acquiring and maintaining a hard erection
thank you
Posted Mon, 1 Jul 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 45 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
problem of erectile dysfunction and planning to purchase generic Cialis marketed on internet
.
Though the marketing sites claim to be original brand it is very difficult to predict or believe about the efficacy of the drug same as manufactured and sold by renowned Pharmaceutical companies.

Please consult your family Physician to discus the dose, as it is against the ethics to prescribe the drug without carrying a clinical examination of the patient.

You can purchase the medicine in small quantity on trial basis and later on go for large quantity after having a trial yourself.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow-up: Have trouble acquiring and maintaining a hard erection. Is tadalafil, as effective as prescribed name brand Cialis 20 minutes later
The marketing sites do not claim to be the original brand. They are claiming the ingredients are tadalafil, supposedly the active ingredient in Cialis. Based on that, what is your recommendation.

thank you

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 35 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
As

I have mentioned in my reply earlier that you can go for purchase in small quantity and later on purchase in bulk quantity depending upon the results.with the belief that it really contains Tadalafil.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.