Have severe kidney, UTI infection and tested positive for hla-b27. What do you recommend?

For almost 3 years had a very low immune system. Several kidney and uti infections. My vitamin D is always low even with supplements. I have severe pain in my spine, upper neck, lower back., knees, wrists, front of foot. i tested positive for hla-b27. It's a gene, but I don't have any family history. Lately my legs from my knee up will swell with fluid so I keep my feet elevated to help. My insurance has expired and won't have any until the first of the year. My stress and anxiety is high even with medication.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem it is possible that you are suffering from the condition known as seronegative spondyloarthropathy ( ankylosing spondylitis ) since you are HLA B 27 positive also . It seems that you have both axial as well as peripheral manifestation as you have pain in back along with swelling in joints . I will advise you to see a rheumatologist and get your disease activity assessed . You need to get a CBC , ESR , CRP , X Ray pelvis and possible MRI pelvis to look for sacroillitis . Only after assessment of your disease activity proper treatment will be initiated . Please do not ignore the problem . Physical examination is very important in this disease as various tests like schobers test , figure of 4 test is needed for disease assessment . So , seek medical advise as soon as possible . Take care. Dr. Shruti