Have elevated SGPT. Treatment?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
i m 57yrs ,my sgpt is 400 .what is treatment ......alll other parameters are normal,i m on aten 50 since 6 yrs my wt is 85 kgs
Posted Tue, 24 Sep 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your SGPT is 40 and not 400.

Detailed Answer:
I have seen all your reports attached with the query. Your SGPT is 40 and not 400. It is well within the normal range. There is a mild rise in TSH levels and decreased levels of vitamin D3 and B12. Proper and regular supplements will help in bringing these levels to near normal range. Please do not worry and consult your physician to get the proper supplements prescribed.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.