Have economical pressure. Getting tensed and disturbed. How to get relief?

Ayurveda Specialist
I woke up last night at 3 pm in the morning. I usually wake up not XXXXXXX Immediatly financial pressures is coming back. I am under my targets with sales.
It takes me quite a long time to sleep again . So I wake up not refreshed and energized.
What I already do is mediatation and creative visualisation.
I was told lavender on the chest was also good.
What would you suggest ?
The when I get up in the morning the first question of my wife even before saying hello would me give me some money . It puts stress again to start the day.
What would you answer ? what could be possible ways to relieve the tension ? and pressure ? I of course work as much as I can but it seems that clients are not fast to answer and give me deals. In fact in ordre to get to my goals I have to increase my sales 10 times...
Posted Sun, 28 Oct 2012 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 17 hours later

As per your discussion, it seems you have economical pressure that makes you tense and disturbs your daily activities. In such cases there is a need to be relaxed and take up responsibilities step by step. I am happy that you do meditate - it has beneficial effects. Please continue them.

In addition you may also involve in yoga and pranayama to improve your mental capabilities.

Apart from that there are some ayurveda remedies which I suggest below, please take these remedies for Four months.

1. Capsule Tagara (Himalaya) 1 capsule thrice a day after meal

2. Capsule Brahmi (Himalaya) 1 capsule twice a day before meal

3. Capsule Ashwagandha (Himalaya) 1 capsule twice a day before meal

Lastly if you have any ayurveda panchakarma centre available nearby you, please visit them and take up shirodhara therapy.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other concerns.