Ask a Urologist   »  

Have dig hole in penis. Should I be worried?

Psychiatrist
Question
Sir

my panis hole is 1/2 inch big (Top to down), pls tell me about the same. I still unmarried 27 years old boy. pls suuest me I can do the merraige ?
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 7 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query. Size of penile hole has no relevance to sexual prowess. I would like to eeassure you that you can marry and have a normal sexual life. Wish you happy married life.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: Have dig hole in penis. Should I be worried? 8 minutes later
Sir

Pls suggest me about sexual life & child generation.

And I am discharge with 10-15 second while do the sex with some one.

Pls sugest me about long time sex .

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 3 minutes later
Hello
This is referred to as premature ejaculation which is a very common problem. The treatment consists of drugs like fluoxetine or dapaxetine once a day. Also behaviourall techniques called as master and XXXXXXX therapy can be learnt from a clinical psychologist. Wish you good health.
Dr XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Have dig hole in penis. Should I be worried? 4 minutes later
Sir

Pls sugget me I am able to produce the child ?

And secondly when I do the sex then sperm squirt is just '1" inch long from the panis...is it ok ?

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 hour later
Hello
Your ability to beget a child is in no way related to. the length if sperm squirt. I would suggest you relax and go ahead with your marriage plans. All the best.
Dr Sundar