Have continuous sneezing resulting in headache. Have dust allergy. Suggest cure?

ENT Specialist
Sir, I'm continuously Sneezing in the morning for every 15 mins. I think i have got dust allergy and I drive two wheeler daily to office & this sneeze is intolerable and it results in Headache. Please suggest what should i do cure this sneezing as this is interrupting my daily activities
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Trial with medication.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query.

1. Get an ENT examination done and request your doctor to start a two week trial with an anti-histamine, an anti-leukotriene, a steroid nasal spray and steam inhalation.

2. Dust and pollution allergy is a non-specific allergy and hence you may have to wear a mask to avoid exposure, especially while driving and dusting.

3. There is no cure for allergy, however it can be reduced by the above treatment and measures.

I hope I have answered your questions. If you have any query, I will be able to answer them.