Ask a Urologist   »  

Have an abrasion on penis shaft. habit of masturbating. Any cream to heal?

Average

Dermatologist
Question
Hi, I used to masturbate with toilet paper, which incidentally created a strong abrasion to my shaft (I am circumcised), and has created incredibly tired and wrinkly skin. It has also left the head of my penis to look like it it cracked, although, the skin has healed and it is not abnormally dry or irritating. Are there any creams that could motivate the skin to rejuvenate at a large level to help grow the skin back to suppleness and evenness?
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 minutes later
Hello dear,
probably you developed an allergic reaction to tissue paper.

The best treatment would be application of plain vaseline (petroleum jelly).
This is soft soothing ant totally free from irritation.
Use it three times a day and if possible cover you glans with cotton after applying vaseline.
This will give you good results in 15 days.
Thank you

Follow-up: Have an abrasion on penis shaft. habit of masturbating. Any cream to heal? 3 minutes later
Thank you for your reply,

I do not think that it is an allergic reaction to the tissue paper actually simply because it has been a lasting condition. I have not masturbated with tissue paper for years, and yet the skin is still very distorted and unhealthy looking.

Is there any specific strong regrowth cream for skin cells that you would recommend for this?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 minutes later
Hello thanks for the clarification.
There are combinations of alovera, vitamin C and vitamin E.
You can use any cream containing all three of these.

Another option is a cream containing Lactobionic acid.
This is also a good stimulant of skin.

The trade names of creams vary from country to country, hence I am not mentioning them.

Thank you