Have abdomen pain and after meal develop gas. Pain disappears when burp or pass gas. Suggest?

hi. I have pain in my abdomen and after every meal feel like going to toilet with too many gases... sometimes feel pain in stomuch but when I pass the gas or burp the pain disappears.. not taking any medicines..always feel fullness. sometimes when breath in my tummy i feel pain but when I press my tummy It doesnt pain...what is this? I am very much disturbed with this. pls help.
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take fiber supplement

Detailed Answer:

The symptoms you have could probably be due to indigestion caused due to lack of fiber in the food.

Taking fiber supplements like psyllium husk would surely help.

Take a spoon of ISOBGOL powder in a glass or milk or water in the night after food every day for a week. This will correct your issue. Also do consume foods XXXXXXX in fibers.

Follow-up: Have abdomen pain and after meal develop gas. Pain disappears when burp or pass gas. Suggest? 12 minutes later
tha ks for reply... its not serious issue right? I ll buy isobgol many days I shd take that medicine..? thanks again...
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need not worry, Take for 1 week

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Need not worry, this is not a serious issue. Take the Isobgol for not more than a week.