Have Crohn's, depression and ADHD. Take colazl, clonzepam, zoloft and adderall. Suggest?

I have chrons depression and adhd. most stemming from the chrons. I cannot find a doctor that can help me with all things. so I have to go to two different specialists with no insurance and the medication is soooooo expensive...I take colazal, clonzepam zoloft and adderall. I may get on my husbands health insurance soon but they said that I have a pre-existing condition and may have to wait a year....what to do?
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
switching to generic preparations may reduce bills

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
You are having Crohn disease which is a chronic disease and can not be cured but only controlled.
As an add on trouble you are having the depression and the ADHD.
Treatment is costly for sure.
You can talk to your physician about cost concern.
There are generic drugs which have approximately comparable efficacy but about quarter costly as compared to Brands.
You can switch to these preparations to cut down on the costs till you get enrolled in your husbands insurance.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.