Had sexual encounter wearing underwear. Had ejaculation before. Do I run risk of HIV?

Question
I had a massage with a pros. Both of us were wearing our underwear. We had certain hip movement as if having sex while wearing underwear . I ejaculated much before she did that movement ? Do I run risk of HIV
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: no risk of HIV Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query diligently. You wear wearing a underwear whilst that movement, and you ejaculated much before. In such a case, you run no risk for HIV. This I say because there was no direct body contact and exchange of fluids between both of you. Remain stress free. Take care!

Follow-up: Had sexual encounter wearing underwear. Had ejaculation before. Do I run risk of HIV? 3 minutes later
Is there a risk of exchange of fluid through clothes as they became wet

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: No risk Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX No, fluids cannot be exchanged through clothes. And even if they do, no sperm or HIV virus can pass through the clothes. Hope it is clear to you. Let me know any specific queries that you might have. Regards,